Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Klezmatics Rock

Here is me in front of the stage before they started playing.


They totally rock and are one of the best bands I have heard. Course I like a lot of different bands. Most of them played different instruments except the violinist who also sang. They played a lot of songs that most people have heard before except they were different versions. Some of them they wrote themselves. Some of them they used the lyrics from Woody Guthrie.

But anyway my dad and I had a lot of fun listening to them. I had never heard a long drum solo in real life but this guy was awesome and except for the baby I think I was the only one in the audience under 30 lol lol

Here they are The Klezmatics




YouTube is taking too long so I will find and link to one of my favorite songs I heard 'Man in a Hat' I think was the name.

Here is the song of theirs that I like but it is another band singing it, still very cool


And here is Mermaid's Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment