Monday, June 1, 2009

James Bond-Alicia Keys & Jack White, Another Way to Die

Another way to die would be having to get up at 5AM to go to my sister's swim practice, getting up early is UGH I just hate it. And let me tell you not only is it annoying but it is COLD C-O-L-D yes cold in the desert in the AM it was OMG 49 the other day.

Enuf of that this is another one of my faves, all time faves, this is a great rocknroll song...I want to not only have a guitar like Jack White but play my guitar like him....



My mom and dad won't let me see any of the James Bond movies but I love spy movies and I wish these were not so not just for adults....

1 comment:

  1. minimiley/andi/awesomeJune 25, 2009 at 7:33 AM

    about getting up early I know what you mean I keep gettting up at 7:00am and not on porpus an d I am wide awake then but in the afternoon I am so tired

    ReplyDelete